KS3 Computer Science Resources | GCSE Computer Science Resources | 9-1 Computer Science Resources | ECDL Resources | GCSE ICT Resources | A Level ICT Resources | Btec I&CT
|Representing Data||Databases||Super Shield Agents||E-Safety||Python|
|HTML & CSS||It's Logical||Technology Timeline||QR Codes & Bar Codes||Tamagotchi
In Key Stage 3 Computer Science, students should be able to use two or more programming languages (one of which needs to be textual), to solve a variety of problems. Our class room and teaching resources for Key Stage 3 Computer Science allow learners to explore how to use a range of programming languages to solve a variety of problems.
Our lesson materials allow you to plan engaging and challenging Computer Science lessons and cover topics including ...
- Data structures - lists, tables, arrays and variables
- Procedures and functions
- Key algorithms for sorting and searching
- Boolean logic (AND, OR and NOT)
- Understanding binary and performing simple calculations on binary numbers
- The hardware and software components that make up computer systems
- How hardware and software communicates
- Storing and executing instructions
- Data types (including text, sounds and pictures)
Assessment materials allow your learners to tackle creative projects that involve selecting, using, and combining multiple applications - across a range of devices, to achieve challenging goals.
Our Key Stage 3 Computer Science lessons cost £195.00 and includes access for all your teachers, learners and parents. Contact me today at Steve@itslearning365.com to start your school subscription!