KS3 Computer Science Resources | GCSE Computer Science Resources | 9-1 Computer Science Resources | ECDL Resources | GCSE ICT Resources | A Level ICT Resources | Btec I&CT
|QR Codes||Bar Codes||Build an Enigma Machine||Alien Splat||Secret Coded Messages|
|Python Programming||Web Pages||Logo Rover||Counting in Binary||Build a Computer System|
|Dean's Used Car Database||Scratch the Cat||File Management|
In Key Stage 3 Computer Science students should be able to use two or more programming languages to solve a variety of problems. Our class room and teaching resources for Key Stage 3 Computer Science allow learners to explore how to use a range of programming languages covering ....
- Data structures - lists, tables, arrays and variables
- Procedures and functions
- Key algorithms for sorting and searching
- Boolean logic (AND, OR and NOT)
- Understanding binary and performing simple calculations on binary numbers
- The hardware and software components that make up computer systems
- How hardware and software communicates
- Storing and executing instructions
- Data types (including text, sounds and pictures)
Assessment materials allow your learners to tackle creative projects that involve selecting, using, and combining multiple applications - across a range of devices, to achieve challenging goals.
Our Learning Modules start from £195.00 per unit and includes access for all your teachers, learners and parents. Contact me on Steve@itslearning365.com to start your school subscription.