Year 7 Computer Science
In Key Stage 3 Computer Science students should be able to use two or more programming languages to solve a variety of problems. Our classroom and teaching resources for Key Stage 3 Computer Science allow learners to explore how to use a range of programming languages covering ...
- Data structures - lists, tables, arrays and variables
- Procedures and functions
- Key algorithms for sorting and searching
- Boolean logic (AND, OR and NOT)
- Understanding binary and performing simple calculations on binary numbers
- The hardware and software components that makeup computer systems
- How hardware and software communicate
- Storing and executing instructions
- Data types (including text, sounds, and pictures)
Assessment materials allow your learners to tackle creative projects that involve selecting, using, and combining multiple applications - across a range of devices, to achieve challenging goals.
Create your free account today to access all these resources.